Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

JB Tur...

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
NoName
Admin
NoName

Erkek Mesaj Sayısı : 226
Kayıt tarihi : 13/11/10
Yaş : 30
Nerden : Adana

JB Tur... Empty
MesajKonu: JB Tur...    JB Tur... Icon_minitimeC.tesi Kas. 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Jasmine V Joins Justin Bieber On Tour ( Jasmine Justin ile tura katıldı )resh off his VMA “Best New Artist” win, Justin Bieber is kicking off the second leg of his My World 2.0 Tour tonight in Winnepeg.
The opening live set will include songs from Jasmine V.’s debut album coming soon. The dance duo Nappy Tabs of the hit FOX show So You Think You Can Dance have choreographed the set.
“I am so excited to see all of my fans on tour over the next few months,” said Jasmine V. “This is the first time I am playing my new music so I really can’t wait to get on the road!”
Jasmine V. has been building a strong fan base over the past few years engaging “The Jasminators” – as the fans call themselves– over the Internet. Her YouTube is updated weekly with new behind the scenes videos, live versions of cover song renditions and more. To date more than 19 million fans have viewed her YouTube page videos. Prior to her Epic Records signing, Jasmine V. released a song “Serious” with an accompanying video that eventually led to the Sony label to take notice. She also speaks to fans daily via Twitter and has already been a trending topic on the social networking site numerous times – she currently has over 240,000 followers.Check out the tour dates below. Congrats Jasmine! Are you planning on checking out Jasmine and Justin on tour?(Tarihler altta)...Yani beraber tura cıkıolar.. Sad
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

JB Tur...
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
 :: Justin Bieber :: Justin Bieber Hakkında-
Buraya geçin: